November 6, 2009

My blog virginity

After much hemming and hawing, I decided to start a blog. I look at it as having a public and hopefully much read journal, except I won't have to worry about my mom snooping through my stuff and reading it and trying to hide it back exactly like she found it.
I'm not sure what I need to tell about myself. It's like when you meet someone for the first time and you want to make a good impression. Do I go ahead and spill all my dirty secrets on this - our first "date"? Should I keep up this facade, and act like there's not a stomach pooch being held captive by my Spanx? Or do I just need to let it all hang out - my stomach pooch, stretch marks, swearing, drinking and love of all things reality TV.
Hmmm...we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Already cracking me up! I'll be snooping around for more!

    ReplyDelete